One of the best solutions on social media management is hiring a social media content producer.
Your content on social media, as well in any website must be engaging in order to bring large audiences to your social media sites.
You can create all the content and spend hours at the task, or having someone to do it and use your time in activities you are more talented to.
What is the profile for your Social Media Content Producer & Engagement Specialist?
- Support for delivery of plans and campaigns
- Build your digital portfolio with a well known NZ company
- Showcase your MailChimp skills to the NZ marketplace
Here is a very good example about what you can find when looking for a content creator:
About The Company
Our client is looking for a dynamic content producer that loves creating buzz as a social media engagement specialist. Growing brand awareness through community is the aim. You will act as a key point of reference our marketing managers, and provide best practices and process guidance to the wider team.
About the role here
Build, share and demonstrate community management best practices (including documentation) with key stakeholders.
-General marketing support for delivery of plans and campaigns
Build and manage influencer programs with key enterprise business units.
-Be an antonymous driving force that produces MailChimp newsletters with solid click through results.
-Love fast pace environments with a can do attitude.
-Know how to automate social media campaigns.
Engage in dialogue with fans, and answer questions where appropriate.
Listen to customer input and report sentiment and feedback to our marketing team.
Develop and manage contests and other activities to encourage community engagement.
Encourage fans to contribute their own high quality content to share in our communities.
Conduct manual metrics analyses when needed.
Research the latest social media channels and techniques from both within and outside the industry to identify potential opportunities.
Manage our community tools and work with vendors to improve tools to address our needs
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritise.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Ability to interface with customers in a professional and branded manner.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Demonstrate implementation and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop and the ability to quickly learn how to use online tools.
- Comfortable with running numbers and analysing data for actionable results.
Shortlisted will be contacted only.